BAART Sun Valley, CA
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Addiction is a disease that can rob you of your livelihood, family and everything you care for. To help you reclaim your life, BAART Programs in Sun Valley, CA, offers a comprehensive treatment center for opioid use disorder. We specialize in counseling and medication-assisted treatment for adults, ensuring a patient-centric approach to addiction recovery. Using evidence-based treatments, we address the underlying causes of addiction while managing uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid Addiction Recovery in Sun Valley, California
Medication-assisted treatment, or MAT, utilizes medicine to reduce the withdrawal symptoms and euphoria associated with opioid use. This combined effect helps patients stay committed to treatment and focus on the recovery process. We combine MAT with one-on-one counseling to help patients deal with the thoughts and feelings associated with their opioid misuse.
Our MAT program uses methadone, and sometimes buprenorphine and Suboxone®, to address the withdrawal symptoms and cravings of opioid addiction. Methadone specifically has been used for over 50 years. The medication has no ceiling effect, meaning it won’t lose its effectiveness after a certain point. A proper methadone regimen taken under medical supervision can reduce symptoms for 24 to 36 hours per treatment.
Our MAT program is highly structured, with patients vising our clinic daily to receive treatment. This system helps those in recovery form new healthy habits and routines. As patients progress through their treatment program, they may earn privileges based on state and federal guidelines, including take-home medication and prescription usage.
Counseling Services at BAART Sun Valley
During your treatment program at BAART Sun Valley, you will work with an experienced addiction counselor. These individual sessions are a safe space to discuss addiction’s emotional and psychological aspects, including underlying trauma, mental health conditions and past behaviors that influenced your drug use. Your counselor will teach you important coping skills and help plan your reintegration into society.
Additional Addiction Services Available at BAART Sun Valley
Opioid use disorder impacts nearly every part of your life. That’s why the recovery experience must be comprehensive and cohesive. We offer a variety of services to help you manage every aspect of addiction, including:
- Addiction and relapse prevention education.
- Case management.
- STD screening.
- Coordinated treatment during pregnancy.
Benefits of Choosing BAART Programs
Patients choose BAART Programs because we work to develop a personalized treatment program for everyone who comes through our doors. We strive to increase opportunities for a successful recovery by offering a variety of benefits to patients in Sun Valley, CA, and beyond:
- Respect and care: Opioid use disorder is a disease that can be treated. We look beyond the diagnosis to the person, treating patients with the respect and dignity they deserve.
- Evidence-based treatment: Decades of data show that MAT is one of the most effective ways to help individuals recovering from opioid addiction. Every service we offer is backed by this evidence.
- Personalized approach: During the intake process, we carefully develop a strategy unique to each patient’s needs. We consider their level of addiction, symptoms and lifestyle to create a treatment plan that will work best for them.
- Affordable services: Quality care should not come with a price tag an individual cannot afford. That’s why we offer accredited, industry-leading treatment that is also affordable.
Choose Recovery at BAART Programs in Sun Valley, CA
Addiction is not the end of your story. If you struggle with opioid use disorder, let us help you with compassionate care and evidence-based treatment. Contact us online or give us a call at 818.768.5525.
8741 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Holidays: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Private Pay: Cash, Money Order, Debit, Card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Bus lines: 234, 230, 152