Start Your Recovery from Opioid Addiction in St Albans, Vermont
If you or someone you know is living with opioid addiction in St Albans or the surrounding area, BAART Programs is here to help. We offer outpatient treatments for substance use disorder to fentanyl, heroin, and prescription opioid pain medications. Our main goal is to help individuals in their path to recovery and wellness.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Options
Talking Helps: Counseling Support
Additional Personalized Care and Services
- Medical check-ups
- Help with planning your treatment (case management)
- Special help for pregnant women
- Learning about addiction and how to avoid relapsing
- Connecting you to resources
- Support for life after treatment
- Guest medication services
- Assistance in applying for State ADAP Grant
Find out how these other resources for treatment services can support your recovery and well being.
Moving Forward with BAART Programs
If you or someone you know is living with opioid use disorder, our team of specialists are here to help guide you on the path to recovery and improve your quality of life. Deciding to seek treatment is a big deal, and we’re here for you every step of the way. Call today.